Oh, so women can’t dress how they want because men can’t control their sexual urges? When dogs can’t control their sexual urges, we cut off their balls.
I think I’m onto something here.
LOKA! Grabe naman yun. Hahahahaha. Yayakapin ko muna si Apron… Huhuhu. Umiikot yung kwarto ko. Parang may mechanism yung ceiling.
willkimart: Kiss - by Will Kim. Graphite & Colored Pencil on Paper
Mount Putuo, Zhejiang, China
“Find me now. Before someone else does.” — Haruki Murakami, 1Q84 (via bookmania)
does anybody else legitimately worry about how they’re going to share a bed with their partner when they’re older? like buddy i need all the blankets to make a burrito and then i need to throw them off of me dramatically in the middle of the night and lie spread-eagled across the entire bed how is this going to work
ya kno john green books can be really poetic and meaningful and stuff but if you frame them in the context of real life it’s like wow if i knew a teenager this pretentious in person i would not hesitate to smack em upside the head
- spanish and italian: So THESE words are feminine and THESE words are masculine, and you ALWAYS put an adjective AFTER the noun.
- french: haha i dont fuckin know man just do whatever
- german: LET'S ADD A NEUTRAL NOUN HAHA
- english: *shooting up in the bathroom*
- gaelic: the pronounciation changes depending on the gender and what letter the word starts and ends with and hahah i dont even know good fucking luck
- polish: here have all of these consonants have fun
- japanese: subject article noun article verb. too bad there's three fucking alphabets lmao hope your first language isn't western
- welsh: sneeze, and chances are you've got it right. idfk
- chinese: here's a picture. draw it. it means something. it can be pronounced four different ways. these twenty other pictures are pronounced the same but have very different meanings. godspeed.
- arabic: so here's this one word. it actually translates to three words. also pronouns don't really exist. the gender is all in the verb. have fun!
- latin: here memorize 500 charts and then you still dont know what the fuck is happening
- sign language: If you move this sign by a tenth of an inch, you'll be signing "penis"
- russian: idk man its pronounced like its spelt but good fucking luck spelling it
- Greek: so basically we're going to add 15 syllables to every word you know and assign it one of 3 genders at random. Also good luck figuring out where to put the accents you piece of shit
- Esperanto: Here, have this simple grammar, a few weird accents on letters, and these random word roots. Now slap 'em together and have fun. Wait, you brought in a new word from your native language? GET OUT OF MY FACE!
- Hawaiian: Okay so every word changes meaning depending on where it is in the sentence and where you are on the island. Not in Hawaii? Yeah you're fucked
Malaysia Airlines says it has lost contact with a plane travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, with 239 people on board.
The airline said in a statement that flight MH370 disappeared at 02:40 local time on Saturday (18:40 GMT on Friday).
It had been expected to land in Beijing at 06:30 (22:30 GMT).
The plane went off the radar in Vietnamese airspace, according to a statement on the Vietnamese government website.
Its last known location was south of Vietnam’s Ca Mau peninsular although the exact position was not clear, it said.
HOW DOES A PLANE JUST DISAPPEAR. this is scary. and real.
16 hours and counting. how is this happening. it feels unreal.