MESSAGE from YUI
“Actually I think I had gone past it to the extent that I could not move any further or stand up.”
“Simply… my heart was sort of breaking off so badly that I couldn’t sing anymore.”
“But somehow I’m not afraid at all, and I’m excited for them to see me take on new challenges.”
Watch YUI’s message and interview about her 8 years of singing career, the reasons why she chooses to go on hiatus, and her next challenges!
YOU - YUI
Oricon reveals weekly charts for November 14th
< Album Weekly Ranking >
1. “HOW CRAZY YOUR LOVE” – YUI : 11/2 (131,771)
2. “Headache and Dub Reel Inch” – Kuroyume : 11/2 (17,067)
3. “The Boys” – Shoujo Jidai : 11/5 (15,739)
4. “Lucky” – Kim Hyun Joong : 10/12 (14,594)
5. “Fortune” – BENI : 11/2 (12,695)
Get Back Home - YUI, from How Crazy Your Love album.
My favorite song from the album.
YUI with fake glasses. I cried a scream of joy when I saw her…. **
Listening to YUI’s song makes me remember all the happy and sad experiences I had in the past.
And now, I’m just smiling here while watching Hotel Hits.